Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I was just out.....get some cigarettes


Well yes you´re right. After 2 1/2 years it´s time for a sign of life. Many things have changed...new job..time is back for stuff like my sweet little blog. Time to start this one again with some new ideas.

This one will be a newsblog in the future...Concertdates,Reviews,upcoming albums from alls over the skinheadworld and a nice special with my Youtube channel >------- Skinpride Worlwide on Youtube
On that one, i will be upload some rarities,demos and music from new bands without any contract.

And to clear things up before....there will be no more uploads any more on this blog...unless it´s material from a band who wants to be on this blog. So let´s start it. And maybe if there´s anybody out there who has time and passion to help me with this thing...write me.

Cheers & Oi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Infamous Middle Finger